(現地現物) means “go and see” and it is a key principle of the Toyota Production System. It suggests that in order to truly understand a situation one needs to go to gemba (現場) or, the ‘real place’ – where work is done.
- genchi genbutsu . . . it means . . . (frankebugarisiii.wordpress.com)
- Japan Kaikaku Tours – “Hands-on” Training in the Area of Lean, in Japan (prweb.com)
- Gemba Academy Announces New Gemba Live! Release Featuring Pro CNC (prweb.com)
- 6 Principles to Implement Lean Healthcare Methodologies with LifeWings (virtual-strategy.com)
- It Takes TAKT (leanreflections.com)